The Rookery Bar at Raven & Rose is participating in Portland Dining Month this year, featuring a three-course dinner for $29 every night we’re open during the month of March.
Every March, more than 100 Portland restaurants serve up three courses for just $29 nightly for Portland Dining Month. 2016 sponsors include Columbia Distributing, the Oregon Wine Board, Uber, OpenTable, Sysco, and The Oregonian. See the full list of participating restaurants here.
Portland Dining Month Menu
- First Course: Farm greens, radish, carrot, zinfandel vinaigrette
- Second Course: Red-wine braised beef short ribs
- Third Course: Meyer lemon ice cream, brown butter shortbread
As a complement to this dinner menu, we’re also offering a flight of Oregon Pinot Noir for $20, featuring three beautiful wines from White Rose Estate in Dundee Hills.
Pinot Noir Flight
$20, 3 ounces each
- 2014 White Rose Estate
- 2014 Guillén Esteban
- 2013 White Rose Estate Durant Vineyards
Menu Available During These Rookery Bar Hours
- Tuesday-Wednesday: 5pm-9pm
- Thursday-Saturday: 5pm-10pm
- [Closed Sunday & Monday]
- walk-ins only; no reservations
- Portland Dining Month menu is available in The Rookery Bar (21+) only, and is not available in the downstairs dining room.
- Portland Dining Month menu is available while quantities last.